Friday, February 6, 2009

Reminder: Cure on Carson Daly

Don't forget that The Cure will be playing Sleep When I'm Dead on NBC's Last Call with Carson Daly tonight. The performance was recorded on Dec. 12th, 2008.

Note: For the last time, this was NOT a repeat! They aired The Only One on Dec. 18th. Tonight they aired Sleep When I'm Dead. Both were recorded on Dec. 12th, along with Boys Don't Cry, which has not aired yet. Still don't want to believe it? Here, download The Only One from the Dec. 18th airing.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! The tiVo is set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drat! I missed it! Hope someone puts this stuff on youtube or something. I know The Hungry Ghost and The Only One are there from CD...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helsa: Nope, The Only One was removed by NBC. And Hungry Ghost is from Jimmy Kimmel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I TiVo'd Carson Daly last night. Nice interview with Danny Boyle, too...

    Anyway, saw Sleep When I'm Dead. Rev. Heron was shown numerous times, and she looks great! Way to go, Rev!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DOH!
    I got confuzzled with Kimmel.
    I've got The Only One from CD on my PC anyway. Suck on that NBSHEE!

    Thanks Craig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. working on uploading the video for us to download, no YouTube however since they did remove mine last time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What can I say LOL I was a bit excited to be there. Plus when they are playing I cannot hold still! :D I didn't even SEE that camera though! I thought they were all behind me or over toward the middle.

    ReplyDelete