Thursday, November 19, 2015

Roger updates

From Roger on Facebook:

"It's official; we are very pleased to announce that we will be performing two scenes from our new ballet Orpheus and Eurydice at a gala in Moscow on December 15th at the Kremlin Palace. Choreographed by Nikita Dimitrievsky with costumes designed by Irakli. Very, very excited about this, I will be playing on stage with four cellos and piano and Masha Semenyachenko will dance with her partner from the Bolshoi."

Update (11-19-15):


And another new project:

"It took me a while to get over Love and Other Tragedies emotionally and creatively but then I suppose you always need a break after releasing something...

Anyway I'm very excited to announce a new project which is a collaboration with Quartet Voluté and returns to a subject close to me The Crow.

A collection of six pieces of music for piano and string quartet based on Ted Hughes poems.

We're going to record it in December and the aim is to have it choreographed and a film made of the dance. Its nice to be inspired again and I have to thank somebody... they know who they are.
"Up there he cried where black was white, I won" "

No comments:

Post a Comment